ADS

nuffnang

Try This

Monday, November 14, 2011

Juan Manuel Marquez, Is this Cheating?

I 've been watching the replay of the fight between Pacquiao and Marquez for to really see if who won the fight, I stumble upon this scene where Angel Heredia ( conditioning coach of Juan Manuel Marquez ) gave Marquez a colored yellow drink ( I doubt that it was in fact water ).

I then search through the internet if boxers are allowed to drink liquid other than water on fight night and found that it is not legal ( i don't really know if it is legal or not, but based on my research it isn't, correct me if I'm wrong ).

below is the full fight replay of Pacquiao VS Marquez.



at 39.44 mark, you can see that Angel Heredia gave Marquez something. Is it energy drink? PED? or URINE?

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites